- Post Date:December 7, 2016
Job Code: deco/Projmgr/Bangalore/241016
Position Summary : Interior Design Project Management
Location : Bangalore
Pay Scale : 1.8Lac 3.0Lac/pa
Min Experience: 2+yrs
1) Project Manager (Supervisor/Project Coordinator)
Project Manager will be the key person who will be managing the execution of projects. He and the designer are going to be great friends. He is going to be the executioner and see to the end of designs done by the Interior Designer. He will be responsible for turning all the designs into reality.
We look forward for following:
- Great leadership skills to manage and drive the team to execute projects on time
- Great communication to keep client updated with project progress
- Understanding of design concepts for onsite design call and problem solving.
- Preferred Degrees (BE in Civil/Arch, Dip in Interiors, BSc Interior)
Deco is Bangalore’s leading Residential and commercial Interior Designing company. We are on a mission to make “The Homes” a better place for our customers. We offer comprehensive solutions tailored for Residential, Commercial, Hospitality and Retail markets.
We have a full-fledged design studio in Bangalore and are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities with the latest design & 3D software. Our team consists of professional designers, 3D visualizers, Draftsmen and architects.
Deco prefers a collaborative approach when creating timeless design. We believe that the best design concepts are functional, highly efficient and reflect the character & brief of the client. We guarantee the peace of mind for all our customers.
Services Provided by Déco:
– Interior Design
– Modular Kitchens
– Turnkey Solutions
– Customized Furniture
– Retail & Office Interiors