Business Development Associate/Manager
- Post Date:December 9, 2016
Job Code : JD/Wldlfe/BD Associate Manager/231016
Position: Business Development Associate/Manager
Industry: Travel/ Tourism
Company Type: Eco Tourism Company
Salary: Min INR 2.25L. Package Details (based on CTC) according to performance in interview, salary will be finalized.
We are seeking ambitious BD Managers to develop and grow our marketplace business.
As a Business Development Associate/Manager you will be a part of next big revolution in the ecotourism industry at Company. You will be responsible for developing and expanding the business by building new categories, products and also responsible for the revenue generation from them. You will work very closely with the founders to identify and generate such avenues.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Become an expert on our products, our competition and the markets in which we operate
- Explore opportunities in the B2C and B2B space. Building strong network and connection with prospects.
- Actively look for tie ups and association opportunities with IT parks, big residential properties for events
- Be an achiever by closing individual and group memberships of 0ur unique offering
- Actively look for avenues to increase the reach of our brands
- Identify new markets to expand by analyzing demand and supply side of travel industry and monitor and report competitive intelligence.
- Lead the negotiation to close deals
- Open up new channels, business development and brand growth for company. Expand sales & marketing footprint company and its products. Major focus in building HNI clientele
- Identify, develop and manage a valuable prospect list. Fostering existing relationships and developing new ones
- Monitoring competitors activities and collecting data
- Other reasonable duties, as assigned
- Be a part of the core team
- Travel : 25%-75%
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree; major in marketing / tourism / hospitality a plus but not required
- Our ideal candidate should have 1-2 years’ experience in Business Development
- We are looking for committed people and we are looking for long term association.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Love for nature and Wildlife
- Positive approach and zeal to drive through targets.
- Tracking and following the sales trends in the market.
- Ability to propose, negotiate and close deals in attracting new merchants or expanding existing relationships
- Travel enthusiast, energetic and go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work with complete ownership and multi-task effectively; must be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat
- Well versed with Social Media platforms, come up with innovative out of the box ideas and be aware that you are working in a start up
- Should have good knowledge of India and International destinations alike
- Ability to presents ideas and directives clearly and persuasively; actively listener
- Ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication channels